WHY LEASE AT THE CROSSING?
AN IRREPLACEABLE LOCATION & SETTING
Positioned at the most coveted intersection in South Lake Tahoe, The Crossing brings together more than two major roads. The Crossing is new community landmark for families, visitors and businesses to make new traditions in a storied location.
Traffic counts average 33,000 cars per day, making the intersection one of the busiest in the Lake Tahoe basin. This strategic location also benefits from the concentration of national retailers in the immediate area, evidencing the intrinsic strength of the location.
FOR LEASING INFORMATION
NAI Alliance – Tahoe Sierra
FOR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT INFORMATION
Hammer Real Estate Group
IRREPLACEABLE HIGH VISIBILITY LOCATION
- Intersection of Highways 50 and 89 – the gateway to South Lake Tahoe
- 33,000 ADT along Lake Tahoe Blvd. / Hwy 50 and 19,000 ADT along Emerald Bay Rd / Hwy 89
COMPREHENSIVE PROPERTY RENOVATIONS
- New mountain contemporary building design, façade work and landscape improvements
- More prominent signage and enhanced vehicular and pedestrian property access
- Build-to-suit opportunities available
OUTDOOR COMMUNAL PATIO SPACE
- Construction of brand new gathering space for daily and special event use
- Space designed to engage both Lake Tahoe residents and visitors – large outdoor patio,
casual seating, fire pits, and elevated stage
- Connects and opens the property up to the greenbelt and planned future public amphitheater
LAKE TAHOE DRAW
- Located in the heart of world-renowned, four season, eco-tourism
- Over 3 million people visit South Lake Tahoe annually